Dakota's Nature Photos

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Under the Shadow of the Almighty



Yesterday afternoon my sister told me about a bird's nest she'd spotted outside, though at the time I didn't really want to take the time to go check it out. Thankfully I remembered it this evening and, once I had her show me where it was, was able to capture this neat shot during of the few moments when the sun actually peeked through the overcast clouds.

5 observation(s):

Zachary Bruno said...

Nice!

child of God said...

What a fantastic shot! Way to go to your sister for finding this birds nest.

<><

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

Aah! I love it!! *stares at blue eggy* so pretty!

Squeaks.

ajfcello said...

Great picture!! The verse goes great with it too!

Missy said...

Very neat picture and the scripture goes so well with it. :)