Dakota's Nature Photos

Monday, June 27, 2011

The Heavens Declare the Glory of God || Free Desktop


I just finished designing this graphic a few moments ago and wanted to be sure you guys got a chance to see it. In fact, I think this makes a great desktop image and would be happy to send a full resolution copy to anybody who thinks they'd enjoy it.

5 observation(s):

Kristin Bridgman said...

Wonderful! My last post shows the Heavens, Glory of God in our Kentucky sunrises and sunsets. . .I think you would enjoy them :)
I'm enjoying your blogs!

Zachary Bruno said...

Sweet! I'd love to have this on my desktop.

Joshua said...

I echo what Zachary said in that I would love to have this on my desktop as well. Thanks Dakota.

In Christ,
Joshua :)

Victoria said...

Wonderful! I'd love to have this on my desktop.


www.victoriasgirlygirlcorner.blogspot.com

Dakota said...

Hi Victoria,

I'd be happy to send this to you in full resolution if you'd like. Just send me your email address via the Contact Me button on my sidebar and I'll get it to you right away.