Dakota's Nature Photos

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I've Been Published!


As I mentioned in my last post, one of my photos was selected to appear in this month's issue of Missouri Conservationist, a state-wide magazine subscribed to by over 500,000 readers! The issue just released on the Department's website as a PDF file and will soon be showing up in thousands of mailboxes throughout our great state and across the country. For those of you who aren't subscribers, you can check out the article by clicking here (see the 4th page of the PDF).

10 observation(s):

Mazzou said...

I'm looking forward to getting the issue! :)
It is GREAT that they published you!

Unknown said...

I'm still WAITING to get our copy!!! :) I've been scouring the mailbox for days, just waiting! Congratulations on the publishing, my friend!

Jenna K. said...

Oooh wow! That's awesome! :D

Donald Fishgrab said...

Congratulations,

Julie Page said...

That's so great! : )

Anita said...

Congratulations on getting your photo published. Great photo!

running4him said...

Hey, that's awesome!! way to gooo!!! Keep up the good work, we need more Christians, getting out there where people can see em!!

Rosie said...

WOW you have AMAZING God given talent!!!!! I hope to be that good someday!!!! I started following your blog!!!
maybe you would want to check out my photography blog: http://annarosiephotography.blogspot.com/

Anna

Nikki (Sarah) said...

Very cool!!! Congrats. And great shot.

Pam Williams said...

That is fantastic! Congratulations!