Dakota's Nature Photos

Monday, October 25, 2010

*NEW* Photo Slideshow



I hope you’ll enjoy this video with some of my pictures set to Chris Tomlin’s, “You Do All Things Well.” If you’d like to watch it in full screen, you can post the video link (which appears at the end of the slideshow) into your browser and watch in on Youtube. Anyway, I hope you like it!

2 observation(s):

Amber Noella said...

It's like, He made so many wonderful things; things we don't always see, but these pictures remind me of all those creations no one ever sees! I'm so glad you captured these. I kept giggling because, well, because I love Him!

child of God said...

Good job!
I love nature and I stand in awe when I take in the creation of our Lord. He is so amazing. I see He has gifted you with the ability to capture His works.

<><