Dakota's Nature Photos

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Scenic Lake

Here’s a picture I took back during Labor Day weekend. I’ve always like it, but it took me until tonight to actually take the time to mess with it.

3 observation(s):

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

Wow! That's very picturesque! Love it :)

Squeaks.

P.S. I'm having a hard time trying to decide which picture I should get for that contest ... but I promise I'll have an answer in a couple days :P I'm just hoping that one more will come up that catches my eye. They're all great...but, you know the way it is with pictures lolz!

Dakota said...

LOL. I was just thinking about that earlier today. I'll go through my pictures today or tomorrow and make sure I don't have any good ones that I'm missing. I did that earlier, and I came up with this. With nearly 6 CDs worth of pictures, I'm constantly coming across old stuff that's worth posting on here. :D

Sheila said...

Love it!